Earth Babes Night Nappy Trial Pack
Night Nappies are often an area of worry for parents who do cloth nappies. We have some awesome brands that have dedicated night nappies and so in this trial pack, you get one of each to use and see what works best for you and your little babe.
In this pack you get:
- 1 x Alcmena V3.5 velcro close
- 1 x RAWr Stuff n Snap
- Extra Large (Walker to Pre-schooler) 50cm rise | Approximately 14kg – 22kg+
- Large (Toddler to Walker) 45cm rise | Approximately 9kg – 16kg
- Medium (Crawler to Toddler) 40cm rise | Approximately 6kg – 10kg
- 1 x Bottoms Up Junior Fitted Nighty Nite
- 1 x Bottoms Up Junior Cover OR Baby Bare Honey Wrap (Depending on product availability)
At the checkout please indicate boy/girl/gender neutral prints. ONLY VELCRO now available for your Alcmena V3.5
Things to remember:
- babies often don’t wet at night as much as they would in the same number of hours during the day
- to get an idea of how much absorbency you need, weigh a dry nappy (disposable or cloth) and write down the dry weight. In the morning re-weigh your childs nappy and take away the dry weight. This is an estimate of mls of absorbency your babe needs.
- new nappies need 6-8 washes to reach full absorbency (throw the inserts in with other items you are washing to build up their absorbency!)
- Just give it a go! Do it on the weekend when you have an extra pair of hands, the worst that can happen is wet sheets… you may just be surprised and have a happy baby and dry sheets in the morning!